nameless poet



Life (Staring back at you)

So again you've crushed
This Eden of yours
No place, no time
For contemplation
Fear, that was not
Has increased in its will
All the meanings have been misunderstood

Kneel, feel
Heal what is true
And then go for the Life again
Reveal!
It's real
In nothingness
And so you seek Life again / And so you breathe Life again

Fire! Calling thee from all the quarters
Apophis-Typhon
Evoking cadavers
Dreams that turned to dust
Now come back in grey
Saying they wish to live in thee again…



The third demo of ALL which includes the song Life (Staring back at you)



The Law of Thelema

Thelema is...

The Promethean Fire. In a hollow tube, down from the Heaven.
That it, when needed, is not. That it would therefore endure the storm.

A calm Dog. A smiling God.

A swimming fish. A climbing monkey. All movement without hindrance. A licence for any living being's real nature to manifest. A perfect plan without a plan, truly.

Thelema is, in practice, for a frustrated Man, all this:
A RELIEF. Relief without comparison, including a thought "Finally!”. An orgasmic outburst, equating the following:
Thelema is letting go, yet so holding tight. Thelema is a paradox.
Thelema is therefore of a dual nature. Black to the blind, yet starlight, colours, dreams and fulfilment for those who see, are able to see, that dare to see.

Thelema is laughter to questions, from the throne of success. Thelema is a royal tattoo.

Thelema is war. Thelema is towers crushing. Thelema is the roar of a Lion.

Yet Thelema is all the elements unified. Thelema is harmony. Thelema is a collective agreement, yet a wholly individual one. And again words do not suffice. Thelema is also silence. Peace beyond peace. Yet not mere death and stagnation, but Movement in Being.

Thelema is an answer to the riddle: an "AHA!“-phenomenon. Thelema is clarity.

Thelema is future.

Thelema is acceptance. Thelema is tolerance.

Thelema is hope over desperation. Thelema is Life's victory over death.

Thelema is a mirror. Thelema is what you are, and more especially: What you CAN be, what you COULD be.
Thelema is your full potential. Thelema is a doorway, a gateway there: The first and the last step towards that stellar dream, and all in-between.
Thelema is what you decide it to be, what you want it to be.

So I ask: What do you want it to be?

Thelema is success. Thelema is the fulfilment for all your needs, in the light of Wisdom.

Again I ask: What do you want it to be?
Interpret the truth with time and care, and so you shall find it, since Thelema is Love.




Thelema-Golgotha (The Second Coming)

Gods ever present
That art sunken in the precious Sea
Bless me with thy current
Undo the wind that is
Where the Brethren hath vanished
Take the soul and breath ov mine
In Mercurian whirlwind
Comfort them with Love's eternal hope
And joy
Lift the Universal sorrow
Into Khem's heights
Smash the Prophet from feet to head
So to crush the wall of time
Like the Second Coming had come
Thelema-Golgotha...

Then let us paint the Earth
And Virgin Sky
(Untouched by centuries)
With the Whore's fire-red blood
Unleash both Hell and Heaven
Typhon to harvest in V-sign
Upon bleeding corpses
Child steps in blessed landmines
And when all seems gone
Release thy reaping, leaping laughter
To scare even Death itself, in its grave
In its folly, its shame
Styx-waters to turn into Amrita
Invoke the lovely Morning-Sun
Our time is here
We have no fear


The Hymn for the Child's Innocence

I am a Red Rose incarnate
About to bloom in Eternal Spring
I am the Love's melting essence
(The vapour that vanished
Hath no power on me)
I am the Force 'n' the Fire
So be it that the Aeons come and go
Yet one and none remained

I am love beyond thought
Love beyond form
I am Child's innocence
Sealed in Scarlet wrappers
I am the movement
And Being
Of all things equal

I am an ongoing process
(about not to end)
Of days destined
To be fulfilled

I am a singer
For some…
In the song of Silence
I am a Joke
Yet a serious
Warning-sign

Yet even I am
Mesmerized
That I very exist…


Abide with me

Sink in Love's infinite rapture
Caress the Scarlet Sea
Leave the lifeless limb
Let it rot - Bloody Hell!
Carry the torch ever-forward
In life's consuming passion
Drown in Nuit's bosom
Until the Earth takes over
Venom shot forth
The Serpent grinds its teeth

Manifest the Word in flesh
Hypnotized by stellar chess
Unite with all
In the dance of Death
Laugh with Fool's confidence [sic!]
In the house of Beth
Thy mind that is still
Love under will
Witness the birth of a Star
Seen to sweep from afar

Dearest to thy senses -
Hardest through mirror lenses
See below the glances
Transcend the tragedy
Fear that it might be too late
To change the course of a fate
Fight so that it might seem impossible
To stop the Qliphoth gossiping...

... Yet when to find the omnipresent hope!
Undo the plans of hanging and rope!
Forward with the rhythm of Tiphereth's bliss!
Be my Heart, my Soul, eternally His!


The Mind of God

Silence is the key
Sleeping is the door
Awaken to the dawn
Awaken is the hour
Behold the crucial call
Purple and gold
Atoms and orbits
Biased minds turn towards the sun

Stereo-stellar advice is needed
Nothing is heated

Bambu-bazoons and bazookas
Bumblebees and butterflys
Biriyanis and Buddhas
All embracing in the Mind of God

Silent stars awaken at night
The moon eclipse
Rejoices in light


Found BABALON today

Found BABALON today.
She never said no, it is me who rejected.
The call is here.
It never was gone.
Love conquers all.
There was a question but there was no voice to answer.
There only was the caress, the sweet lips, the scarlet hair.
The rhythm of bliss, the stellar movement, the maidens that would pale in comparison if there would be any difference in her being...


Scarlet Love

When I feel the essence of my poetry
Everything is alright
This self-crafted vessel
My imperfect Universe
Of my dream: The Poet to be!
And what am I?
Taken by this self-created Cosmos of mine
Of whose structure is in balance with mine
While this rhythm of success sweeps me into Nuit's caress…
I'm thine!

The Sun of my music of words
Shines its light to connect with other Stars
They may find comfort and thus this Love of mine
That I cannot abandon
'n' be it not so!
Since thine I am forever
Muse of mine
This Scarlet Love
From beyond time

Art thou shattered, one God!
To find questions in silence
And to despair in wrath
Distress to conquer mind
Thee, I seek to find, my Scarlet Love
For thee I am still
In this being, time distilled
And Lo! I didn't see!
My will is done!
And thy secret
Thy secret is the Sun

Whisper, since I hear thee…
Yet not
Since the blood from thy Cup
Would melt my imperfections
Or turn them into Gold
So shout indeed
Shout thine Word to all the directions of the Globe
With thine might
That no woman hath ever seen
With thine Wand
Of Θελημα
My Scarlet Love
Of Αγαπη


(A Nameless Poem)

I digress
Thus my fall from Heaven
To obey the laws of God
Under his guise
Alas!
And I speak not in tongues anymore
And I clear the air
When you least expect
The Nothingness manifests
And I and God are one


Onion-Orion

Maybe I cannot comprehend
This Word's demands…
Yet am I Fragile, am I shattered?
My Spirit still stands!
Stars may bow to my will to seek Life
It is my path, my journey
As Nothingness my wife

A secret key - May be - This Baptism of Fire
IO BABALON
Love I Understand
And thus I reach higher

In nothingness
Beyond Me in Thee
I ask – Then I act!
“Could it be?
That I could see?”


Goddess of Uttermost Beauty and Delight

Brighten the room with thine conquering might
With thee I shall touch the stars
So to breathe Emptiness
And in there rejoice

Me and thee
In unity we transform
And move Galaxies condensed

There is none like thee!
This you do not know
Since there is no thee
But an empty throne
And a smile in Death

There is no place that would hide thee
O, uncondition of Love
Nay! No letters of division
But a name of Unity
To guide thee in complete danger
And then safely home




To move onto the next chapter of the book click here

To move onto the previous chapter of the book click here