A Declaration for the Life beyond Death and Fragments of What’s to Come



“Strange are the Gods  ways, but strange ways are gateways” – 25.8.2011 Era Vulgari


“Movement is the Manifestation of Stillness” – Epitaph in the Infinite World 30.4.2016 Era Vulgari






“Life and Death are two names of A.
Kill thyself.
Neither of these alone is enough.”
- The Book of Lies



“Love is in the Air. And Air is the element of the Fool.” – Dies Solis 6.11.2016 Era Vulgari



“You may lose yourself in life. You may find yourself in death.” – 25.11.2016 Era Vulgari



A Declaration for the Life beyond Death and Fragments of What's to Come


Now let there be life for Him, let it already to have begun, that…

Saw the letters Jori-Ville Rahkonen and loved aught else

For Him, that took the name Haborym and loved Himself

For Him, that took the name Azoneris and loved THERION

For Him, that took the name Yod Vav Stellar and loved BABALON

For Him, that killed the past, loved Death and took No Name

For Him, that loveth א

For Him, that seeks Life therein…

And Lo! Witness this Poetic Prophecy!




Yod Vav Stellar 2011 Era Vulgari


What is madness? 8.6.2016 e.v.

Tell me what madness is
Farewells come and go
Thee I miss

Seek the distant
So close to shore
So close to border
And so death is “more!”

Fragile and frigid
I am timid!
And you, no-subject, tell me
That it's 0 o'clock
In this limbo of no-meaning
No guiding way, no light to point and to burn
So caress the wax on my hollow skin
And so I learn
In the fire of my nothingness
I dance in the rhythm of the full elasticity of Cosmos' Geometry
I watch my corpse lie near-slain
Haunted by the dark shadow
Commanded by God
“Union! Union! Religion! Religion!”


My only weakness 25.6.2016 e.v.

My only weakness, my only low point
The cost of my life
The price I pay
For being alive
Be silent, just yet…

So, so crossed are the borders of limit
As I touch the wonder wall of the Sky
Ah! And thus:
I go beyond the turning point
My enemies say I overreact
I say nothing
The voice of the Silence shouts:
“Nothing!”

And I hear the voice again…
“My only weakness, my only low point”
Fragile, yet titanic
I couldn't find thy crucial point
I couldn't!
Where to execute the divine strikes...
Thus to make my church of illusion tremble
And you deserved that fear
This Love not only wine-red by name
Not only purple by the stellar hypnosis
And I, the blind one, said:
“Love! I am thine! Solely thine!”
And here I stand, barely alive
Still in love…

Alas!
If that cosmic tragedy, the omnipresent sadness is true!
Maybe unlearned
Whether a fool or The Fool!
Stands, goes, loves this Man!
An entity that I almost look from the outside
Still yearning to die in that divine romance
A romance which would fulfill this mortal shell
Barely containing that divine spark…
Underestimate not the Flame of the Eternal Movement!
The proof of the existence of the Invisible Fire
Which for meaning to Life is given
Which cannot ask, cannot answer
Yet can kiss, can caress

Yet this I cannot do in time no more
And so I reach for the only remaining option
And I blow out the remaining air
I become what I feared
I love my ghastly image to death
Then in silence I look around in the black infinity, this miraculous silence
That I, barely I, no more the blind one, can see...
The final answer
That is:
That my weakness had become my Strength.


Stab my heart 29.6.2016 e.v.

Stab my heart
Strike the arrow to my core
Allow (me) the love to mean something
So I open the vein
Blood pours around
Gazes fill the room

“Who is he?”
“Why?”

While “every mirror is a black mirror”
(Shame is the guillotine, and every god has one)
I look deeper and deeper into that darkness
I thrust forth my deepest love with all I know and understand
And Lo! I behold more than me
Whether an enemy or lover
More than me
I fall down
Laughter all around, real or unreal
I try to get up in this realm
Where a step equals with a light year
I still dream (I do, I do!) what I'd die without
I still imagine (I still do!) what I already am
I went unconscious by the weight of my own Light
A light that through a prism is being shattered into different directions
Directions that define a Pan's Labyrinth
And so I am in pieces
And reach unity in multitude
Thus the death wish reaches a daylight
Happy or sad but not alive the same way than yesterday

And so it was done, indeed, this prayer of a lost seeker:
Lord, maybe white below, maybe black above, but nothing in-between
Grant me this wish
And
Stab
My
Heart


The Guardian Angel: A Segment 26.7.2016 e.v.

For storms to come
For rains to last
For clouds to move
I will seal these lips of fury
In divine presence

You are worth the wait
In no time
You were worth every tear
That you now banish
By the acknowledgement of you

You are…
The Guardian Angel
My faithful saviour
The unseen image
Of the love's abstraction


Ateh Aleph Ameth 18.8.2016 e.v.

The Truth has no feelings
It has a mission
It holds no secret chamber
No passion, nor grudge, to endure…

No journey to travel
No side to intoxicate one's judgement
No poisoned blood to fill the veins
That pump full and explosive the heart of the one fiery kiss…

The Truth is you
And so you fear yourself
And God is in you
Hence in mortality
You'll face the body of tragedy
And thus you have incarnated the idea of existence


That which took my hand 23.12.2016 e.v.

Let love consume me eternally
'til no more “I” exists
May it breathe venom through my very being
So that my soul shall rot in this sweet hell
That men call “Planet Earth”

Still my divided focus
Into that paradoxical typhoon
Where movement makes being
And the two collide in love's daring manifest

Mortal intervention took place
Where fear, ignorance and death were born
Divine guidance endured in necessity

I am of that which is worth living and dying for
It has no name
It is that which took my hand
And so I went out and never returned again


AMEN.




To move onto the next chapter of the book click here

To move onto the previous chapter of the book click here